Friday, April 29, 2011

PLAY DAY RESULTS

Hey,

It was pretty wet but we had 20 players who waded around the course yesterday. I heard #1 was virtually unplayable. The game was ONES. Congrats to the winners!

1st - Bonnie Harrington 35.5
2nd - Beth Shepard 36.5
3rd - Bonnie DeLisio 36.5

The tie was broken by regression from the hardest hole that counted.

Reminder - Whenever you play at White Oak - turn in your scorecards at the counter!! We are in the process of "rehandicapping" the holes and need 200 cards on each course to make it as accurate/reasonable as possible. I sat in on the mens meeting yesterday to redo theirs and it was interesting.

I THINK we play Summergrove next week and the game will be Low Gross/Low Net. I am waiting for Todd or Matt to send me the schedule for the month and will forward it to you as soon as I get it. Marilyn or Louise, I sent them an email today. When you work next could you follow up on that?

Thanks all!


Mary Morgan
home 770-683-7261
cell 770-363-7408
marymo2@mac.com