Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hosting Senior Men - Heads Up - April 21st

Hey Gang

NEXT THURSDAY we host the Senior Men. With some of us being gone last week this kinda snuck up on me! I talked to Dave Furlong and right now they have 20 signed up. I bet there will be more! I will have a sign up sheet for us tomorrow. If you are not going to be there in the morning to sign up but you want to play please send me an email.

Also, a reminder - tomorrow is guest day! We will be playing some kind of Best Ball format - most likely best net ball of the 3some - assuming we get to play 3-somes tomorrow.

FYI - the clinic put on this morning by Patty, Todd and Matt was just awesome. We worked on our short game. Friday they are doing one on the long game. Sign up at the clubhouse or call the pro shop if you want to participate. I think it was $20 well spent! Look for more to come.

See y'all in the morning - SEMINOLE - check in by 8:45. THANKS! MM


Mary Morgan
home 770-683-7261
cell 770-363-7408
marymo2@mac.com