Thursday, May 23, 2013

Guest Day- Best Ball

Another glorious day for golf at White Oak.  We had 5 guests today and 38 Wolga ladies participate in a 2 person Best Ball format.

Here are the results:

1st Place with a 59-  Shirley Hasty and Pat Lawson
2nd Place with a 60- Bunny Guy and her guest Carol Chatham
There was a tie of 61 between partners Carol McMeekin and Vicki Rich and Arleen Carleo and Carol Taylor.  Carol M. and Vicki R. won 3rd Place in regression.
Which means Arleen and Carol T. placed 4th. 

Birdies
Carol McMeekin (2)
Carol Taylor
Bunny Guy
Tita Bautista

Chip ins
Judy Furlong
Bonnie Harrington
Pat Van Gelder
Cindy Zeldin

(Ladies, I try to be very prompt with my publications in the emails and blogs.  I can't tell you how important it is to have your name circled if you get a chip in our birdie on those sheets as this is what I use for the blog and PAYOUT)  Please help me with this!!! It makes my job so much easier. 
Take a moment to see our lady golfers on the course.  It was a lovely day for golf.