Saturday, October 11, 2014

Letter from Robert Collier

With much saddness, Robert Collier will be leaving White Oak to take a position with Georgia Power Company.  Below is the letter he sent me to pass along to you all.  He had many nice things to say about our group and I wanted to share them with you all. 

Beth,
I have accepted a position with a new company and I will be leaving White Oak. I want to take a moment to say thank you for everything you do for the club and WOLGA. You are a terrific lady with a big heart and I enjoy seeing your smiling face every time you walk in the door.
I will truly miss WOLGA play days. You have a great group of ladies who just enjoy spending time with friends. Other clubs only wish they had a strong ladies group like we have here at White Oak. I will miss helping out with your tournaments. The directing board of WOLGA always does such a great job with the tournaments. I wish WOLGA the best in the future and I believe you have many prosperous years ahead of you. Again, thank you for everything you do and I will miss seeing you and your ladies.
Kind regards,
Robert Collier
Assistant Golf Professional
Canongate at White Oak
Newnan, Ga
770-251-6700