Monday, October 29, 2012

Playday Results

Scores are posted from our last playday of 2012. Seems like the years just flew by!

I found it interesting that in our Throw out Three Holes game the winners played really well on all their holes! Winners from Thursday:

1st - Pat Lawson
2nd - Kathy Fisher
3rd - Pat Vangelder

It has been my pleasure serving as your playday chairperson for the past two years but I must admit I am looking forward to passing the torch! I will be happy to assist going forward in anyway that I can. Don't be afraid - it's really not as bad as you think it might be! We are very lucky to have an organization that for the most part gets along well with each other and believe it or not whines very little. Thank you all for making my job as easy as it could be. Thanks Pat for helping me out and for all of you who pinch hit for us when we needed you. What an awesome group!



Mary Morgan
home 770-683-7261
cell 770-363-7408
marymo2@mac.com