Friday, June 1, 2012

Playday results and June schedule

Hey ALL,

I sure hope you guys had as much fun yesterday as I did. No flags and two holes! What a hoot. Thanks Todd for giving us a little extra fun! No flags was my request - two holes was Todd's idea! As I stated before play these scores will not be posted (don't think USGA approves of two holes) and the ringer scores will not be updated either. But Arleen Carleo WILL get credit for breaking 100 for the first time! YAY! Yesterday was about fun and I hope you enjoyed it! I gotta say - scores for the most part were pretty good! My net 68 wasn't even in the running!

WINNERS:
1st Gross - Ellen Connors - 77
1st Net - Trisha Nease - 63
2nd Net - Arleen Carleo - 63
3rd Net - Lyn Cunningham - 64

JUNE schedule and start time! WE WILL SHOTGUN AT 9:00am going forward!!! Check in at 8:15 - drop dead 8:30.

June 7 - Summergrove
June 14 - Seminole
June 21 - Seminole
June 28 - Seminole

THANKS FOR ALL THE BIRTHDAY CARDS AND WISHES AND WINE AND CAKE TOO!
I love you all so much! mm

Mary Morgan
home 770-683-7261
cell 770-363-7408
marymo2@mac.com