Thursday, April 5, 2012

Shoooooo - what a play day!

Hey Gang,

After adding and verifying cards here are the results for today:

1st - Bev Morris - 32
2nd - Norma Martin - 32.5
3rd - Shirley Payne - 33

WAY to go y'all!

I'm glad the Proshop screw up was transparent to many of you. Thank you Susan for setting us as right as possible. My brain just doesn't work that fast. Here is what happened. When you run playday you ask the "PRO" (1st problem - there wasn't one there) which holes to start on. So John was the only one there. He said " I don't know" then he said 1 forward. So after everyone had left the room to go to their carts I hear we are suppose to be in foursomes! NEWS TO ME! WE HAVEN'T PLAYED FOURSOMES IN THREE YEARS! Problem was Mike only had 9 holes blocked off for us. He came out and apologized and I trust it won't happen again. I work hard to make our playdays run smoothly and it only takes one incompetent man to screw it up! No I am not bitter! ;o) Still sorry I let it get to me so bad....and thank you all for being so understanding. I have already put $5 in my F bucket. ;o)

NEXT WEEK - OLD COURSE and guest day. Susan Clonts will be running playday. Y'all have fun as many of us will be out of town on Ardy's outing! Heaven knows I need a day off!

Scores are not yet posted. It may be Monday until I get to them.

HAPPY EASTER!!!! Luv, mm


Mary Morgan
home 770-683-7261
cell 770-363-7408
marymo2@mac.com