Thursday, March 24, 2011

March 17th Results - Happy St. Patrick's Day

HEY ALL!

FINALLY! It's been a busy week - first I have been home for more than a few hours except to sleep since Wednesday! All for good reasons!!

3/10 results - There were 6 "brave" (a/k/a crazy) souls who played Thursday before last. It was cold & wet. FORMAT - net best ball of the 3 some.

1st - Jennifer Pierson, Louise Cox and Christine Campbell
2nd - Janis T, Lisa J and Margaret L

3/17 - St. Paddy's Results
FORMAT - Best 9 - Front or Back
1st - Charlotte Myczkowski - 32 (won by regression from hardest hole(s) on the 9 chosen
2nd - Louise Cox - 32 ( I am seeing a trend here! ;0)
3rd - Judy Warner - 33

There several errors on the scorecards and several posting on the playday sheets. I will have them with me on Thursday so you can see. Mary Alice, Beth, Susan C, Margaret - you'll be proud, I got out my red marker like I was grading a test. Hate to tell you - but two of you were two who failed said test and Susan C wasn't playing! LOL! Susan and Lisa I will give the cards and sheets after this Thursday. OK??

Feeling bighearted because it was the first real week and there was so much confusion with the LUCKY game no one was DQ'd. But.....don't count on that in future!

WE PLAY THE OLD COURSE THIS THURSDAY. Check in is 8:45 - drop dead is 9:00. If we find that we are still running behind that 9:00 will be pushed back so please try to be EARLY! Hopefully I will have my SH#* together better too! Love y'all!