From Coach Dalrymple at Northgate HS
Good afternoon!
I can't express enough how much I appreciate your support for our team! Your association has always been so kind and generous to us and we greatly appreciate it!
I would be happy to send you our schedule once it is completed. It is almost finalized and as soon as it is completed, I will send it to you, We would love to have your group come support the girls and I know it would mean the world to myself and them.
Once again, thank you so much for all the support and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Coach Dalrymple
Northgate Golf
From Coach Barden at Newnan HS
Thank you all so much for the generous donation to cover the purchase of 5 golf bags for our girls. They have no idea these are coming in and will be very appreciative of your efforts to make this happen. I am attaching a picture of the new bags as well as our girls schedule for the upcoming season. We will have a few matches at White Oak. Thank you all again very much!
